Enough of those paparazzi-punching celebs. Buzzfeed.com and ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live comes out with a list of eleven of the nicest celebrities in Hollywood. Their kind acts truly make them A-listers! A stands for AntiSelfie Ambassador of Kindness :)
1. Jennifer Lawrence – J-Law lived up to her down-to-earth reputation when she watched after a woman who fell unconscious in Santa Monica until paramedics arrived
2. Keanu Reeves – His kindness is apparently well-known. A video shows him giving his seat on the subway to an elderly lady.
3. Mila Kunis – She agreed to accompany non-celebrity Sgt. Scott Moore, a veteran from the war in Afghanistan, to the Marine Corps Ball in Greeneville, N.C., 2011.
4. Ryan Gosling – America’s sexiest man (by popular vote) actually bothered to break up a fight in New York City before it got too out of hand–instead of just walking past it.
5. Tom Hanks – Well-known for being an antiselfie kind of guy to fans. Recently, Hanks posed for really funny pics with a fan in a pizza place.
6. Ellen DeGeneres – DeGeneres teamed up with Shutterfly.com to provide a down on their luck couple expecting a child and facing a sudden rent increase, new decor for the baby and $25,000 in aid!
7. Steve Buscemi – Buscemi, a former firefighter before committing to his acting career, he returned to his old company after 9/11 just to volunteer and help out at Ground Zero.